Work remotely / Full-time or part-time position
About the Position
We are looking for a detail-oriented and self-driven Account Manager to join our team.
As an Account Manager, you need to know how to get along with just about anyone you meet. You will oversee our agency-client relationships, build strategies to achieve objectives for each client, and lead every part of our team – from the PPC consultants to the technical experts – to make sure we hit our deadlines and deliver excellent results.
Who will love this job:
- Someone personable – you’re fun, you’re amiable, you’re organized, and you have solid communication skills.
- A team player who cares deeply about your client (and we care about you).
- Someone with excellent communication skills. Whether you’re writing a quick email or hopping on a 30-min call, you should be able to get your point across quickly and clearly.
- A lifetime learner who is obsessed with marketing and getting results. You always try to improve your knowledge and experience.
- A problem-solver with critical thinking skills and obsessive attention to detail.
- Someone who is accountable, resilient, and honest.
- Someone who is disciplined and can work autonomously without hand-holding.
- Someone with a strong background in SEO/PPC/E-Commerce, who can hit the ground running. (Nice to have, but not required.)
Here's what you'll do:
- You’ll work alongside a strategist to serve various clients, manage expectations, and execute various digital marketing projects, including SEO, SEM/PPC, Email Marketing, etc.
- You’ll coordinate with every group at XYZ Advantage to keep projects moving forward and execute your strategy.
- You’ll act as a trusted advisor to clients and become an extension of the customer’s team. Successfully establish relationships wide and high throughout the organization.
- You’ll communicate critical customer concerns and use understanding of performance marketing to provide recommendations and establish proper expectations.
- You’ll be working closely with your clients, so being able to speak openly and honestly with them while having a personable and trustworthy relationship is key.
- You’ll provide insightful and high-quality reports to your clients on a regular basis.
- You’ll identify upsell opportunities and assist in renewing and expanding customer contracts.
Here's how your week will look like:
Who we are:
XYZ Advantage is a dynamic, gritty team obsessed with driving serious ROI without taking ourselves too seriously. From hustling startups to world-changing businesses, we help brands of all sizes grow faster, think bigger, and convert better.
Some people say we do everything digital marketing related. We say we do what it takes to help you grow your business.
Here's what we promise you:
- We care deeply about your personal goals and thoughts, and we invest in you through supportive life groups, conferences, training, fun challenges, etc.
- We have a lot of fun!
- Our motivation is not about making tons of money but building real relationships with our team and clients that trust each other and love working together.
1. Apply - Fill out the form
Click the button below to fill out the application form.
If you’ve made it this far, you should definitely apply right now.
2. Application Form Review
We’ll take a look at your submission and get in touch within 14 days to schedule an interview if we feel like you’d fit in at XYZ Advantage.
We’ll schedule a time to get to know you better, and for you to ask any questions you may have. We want to make sure that you goals and ambitions match our company’s culture and the position.
You’ll go through a brief training period to learn some performance marketing basics. We’ll then ask you to take a quick test to demonstrate those skills.
If all goes well, we’ll offer you the job and begin onboarding!