Work remotely / Full-time or part-time position
About the Position
We are looking for a talented and kickass Senior Designer to join our team. This role will be needed 10-20 hours a week to begin, with room for future growth to 40 hours a week.
We are seeking a candidate who can not only handle the design responsibility, but also thrive under the pressure of knowing that their performance has an immediate impact on their clients’ businesses. The Senior Designer will create user flows, wireframes, and prototypes as necessary to improve the user experience on websites being designed and developed by our team.
As an Senior Designer, you love branding — both creating new brands and ensuring brand consistency across media platforms. You thrive in a culture that celebrates iterative design processes (meaning: Many ideas, many revisions, lots of creative input — all in the name of getting the best possible results for clients).
You are detail-oriented and find great pleasure in implementing visual systems. You must love start-up culture, feel energized by team-oriented environments, and have an all-hands-on-deck attitude.10-20
Who will love this job:
- Someone personable – you’re fun, you’re amiable, you’re organized, and you have solid communication skills.
- A team player who cares deeply about your client (and we care about you).
- Someone with excellent communication skills, and experience working in environments where you absorb client feedback and turn around updates at a fast pace.
- Someone who is proficient in Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite; specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, XD, and InDesign. Premiere and After Effects are a plus.
- Someone who has web design experience including HTML and CSS is a plus.
- Someone with superb UI/UX design, typography, and layout skills.
- A lifetime learner who is obsessed with marketing and getting results. You always try to improve your knowledge and experience.
- A problem-solver with creative and critical thinking skills and obsessive attention to detail.
- A digital native fluent with all major social media platforms (particularly Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube)
- Someone who is accountable, resilient, and honest.
- Someone who is disciplined and can work autonomously without hand-holding.
Here's what you'll do:
- You’ll work alongside a strategist to create stunning visual assets for social media ads, websites, email campaigns, videos, and brand collaterals.
- You’ll work with team members to help translate their feedback into a clear design direction that supports their objectives.
- You’ll develop UI/UX mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
- You’ll Participate in design critiques and make design changes based on feedback from our team.
- You’ll experiment and design brand systems from the ground up.
- You’ll perform other responsibilities as assigned.
Here's how your week will look like:
Who we are:
XYZ Advantage is a dynamic, gritty team obsessed with driving serious ROI without taking ourselves too seriously. From hustling startups to world-changing businesses, we help brands of all sizes grow faster, think bigger, and convert better.
Some people say we do everything digital marketing related. We say we do what it takes to help you grow your business.
Here's what we promise you:
- We care deeply about your personal goals and thoughts, and we invest in you through supportive life groups, conferences, training, fun challenges, etc.
- We have a lot of fun!
- Our motivation is not about making tons of money but building real relationships with our team and clients that trust each other and love working together.
1. Apply - Fill out the form
Click the button below to fill out the application form.
If you’ve made it this far, you should definitely apply right now.
2. Application Form Review
We’ll take a look at your submission and get in touch within 14 days to schedule an interview if we feel like you’d fit in at XYZ Advantage.
We’ll schedule a time to get to know you better, and for you to ask any questions you may have. We want to make sure that you goals and ambitions match our company’s culture and the position.
You’ll go through a brief training period to learn some performance marketing basics. We’ll then ask you to take a quick test to demonstrate those skills.
If all goes well, we’ll offer you the job and begin onboarding!