Experts in SEO & Copywriting
Work remotely / Full-time or part-time position
About the Position
We are looking for a talented and kickass SEO Manager to join our team. This role will be needed 10-20 hours a week to begin, with room for future growth to 40 hours a week.
We are seeking a candidate who can not only handle the SEO responsibility, but also thrive under the pressure of knowing that their performance has an immediate impact on their clients’ businesses.
SEO at XYZ Advantage isn’t just about keyword ranking and link building – it’s about digging into each client’s market and boosting their revenue.
As a copywriter and an SEO expert, you love creating high-quality content and understand how to get content ranking faster.
Who will love this job:
- Someone personable – you’re fun, you’re amiable, you’re organized, and you have solid communication skills.
- A team player who cares deeply about your client (and we care about you).
- Someone with excellent communication skills, and experience working in environments where you absorb client feedback and turn around updates at a fast pace.
- Someone who is proficient in Ahref, SEMRush, Clearscope, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Business Profile. Working knowledge of HTML/CSS, with an eye for good web design is a plus.
- Someone who has Intermediate level understanding of SEO best practices and keyword research tools.
- Someone with a strong SEO background who can hit the ground running (3+ years of experience)
- A lifetime learner who is obsessed with marketing and getting results. You always try to improve your knowledge and experience.
- A problem-solver with creative and critical thinking skills and obsessive attention to detail.
- Someone who is accountable, resilient, and honest.
- Someone who is disciplined and can work autonomously without hand-holding.
Here's what you'll do:
- You’ll be working alongside an Account Manager to execute SEO strategies for a various book of clients.
- You’ll be building out campaigns from start to finish based on the strategies you recommend to your account manager.
- You’ll become a though leader on SEO tactics and help grow our SEO team. 🙌
- You’ll be working closely with your clients, so being able to speak openly and honestly with them while having a personable and trustworthy relationship is key.
- You’ll provide insightful and high-quality reports to your clients on a regular basis.
- Examples of monthly management:
- Performing in depth competitor analysis and keyword research for clients & map them across their site.
- Create and manage content calendars & roadmaps for clients across several industries.
- Create outlines and guidelines for writers to follow while writing posts.
- Come up with the angle of the piece, provide direction to other writers and copy edit to make sure the articles meet the quality standards set forth on a deadline.
- Own the entire production process from idea to publish-ready state while making sure to use different tones of voice to match a variety of clients.
- Using tools like Asana, Google Sheets, Google Data Studio, Ahrefs, to grow your client’s business.
Upload & optimize content on common blog platforms like WordPress, HubSpot, and Shopify.
Here's how your week will look like:
Who we are:
Here's what we promise you:
- We care deeply about your personal goals and thoughts, and we invest in you through supportive life groups, conferences, training, fun challenges, etc.
- We have a lot of fun!
- Our motivation is not about making tons of money but building real relationships with our team and clients that trust each other and love working together.
1. Apply - Fill out the form
Click the button below to fill out the application form.
If you’ve made it this far, you should definitely apply right now.
2. Application Form Review
We’ll take a look at your submission and get in touch within 14 days to schedule an interview if we feel like you’d fit in at XYZ Advantage.
We’ll schedule a time to get to know you better, and for you to ask any questions you may have. We want to make sure that you goals and ambitions match our company’s culture and the position.
You’ll go through a brief training period to learn some performance marketing basics. We’ll then ask you to take a quick test to demonstrate those skills.
If all goes well, we’ll offer you the job and begin onboarding!