Work remotely / Full-time or part-time position
About the Position
We are currently seeking a talented and dynamic Website Developer to join our team and help us deliver stellar web projects on WordPress and Shopify. Our teams work simultaneously on both systems, and we are excited to find a passionate developer who can grow alongside us.
This position requires an initial commitment of 10-20 hours per week, with the potential for future growth to a full-time role of 40 hours per week.
You will be working with our US clients most of the time. We work in GMT-6 time zone.
Who will love this job:
- Someone loves being a developer, simple as that!
- A team player who cares deeply about your client (and we care about you).
- Someone with excellent communication skills, and experience working in environments where you absorb client feedback and turn around updates at a fast pace.
- Someone who is proficient in front-end development, WordPress/WooCommerce, Shopify/Shopify Plus. Experience with speed optimization, technical SEO, and conversion rate optimization are a plus.
- Someone who brings a lot attention to details.
- A lifetime learner who is obsessed with development and UX optimization. You always try to improve your knowledge and experience.
- A problem-solver who sees challenges as opportunities, not show-stoppers.
- Someone who is accountable, resilient, and honest.
- Someone who plans upfront, thinks ahead, and looks for solutions intuitively.
Here's what you'll do:
- You are skilled in pixel-perfect development based on provided design.
- You are experienced in coding WordPress themes using ACF Blocks, Elementor, other builder and Gutenberg editor.
- You are proficient in coding Shopify themes using Liquid and Shopify Theme Kit.
- You have expertise in choosing and configuring WordPress plugins and Shopify apps.
- You excel in troubleshooting, debugging, and upgrading existing projects.
- You are knowledgeable in optimization based on SEO best practices.
- You have experience in e-commerce store development using WooCommerce and Shopify, Shopify Plus.
Here's how your week will look like:
Who we are:
XYZ Advantage is a dynamic, gritty team obsessed with driving serious ROI without taking ourselves too seriously. From hustling startups to world-changing businesses, we help brands of all sizes grow faster, think bigger, and convert better.
Some people say we do everything digital marketing related. We say we do what it takes to help you grow your business.
Here's what we promise you:
- We care deeply about your personal goals and thoughts, and we invest in you through supportive life groups, conferences, training, fun challenges, etc.
- We have a lot of fun!
- Our motivation is not about making tons of money but building real relationships with our team and clients that trust each other and love working together.
1. Apply - Fill out the form
Click the button below to fill out the application form.
If you’ve made it this far, you should definitely apply right now.
2. Application Form Review
We’ll take a look at your submission and get in touch within 14 days to schedule an interview if we feel like you’d fit in at XYZ Advantage.
We’ll schedule a time to get to know you better, and for you to ask any questions you may have. We want to make sure that you goals and ambitions match our company’s culture and the position.
You’ll go through a brief training period to learn some performance marketing basics. We’ll then ask you to take a quick test to demonstrate those skills.
If all goes well, we’ll offer you the job and begin onboarding!